Re: [pygame] Pygame-Fenix - Using generators as game objects

Noah Kantrowitz wrote:
If you want to look up information about this, the general term is "actor-based" programming. Existing libraries (neither of which ever seemed that great) include PARLEY and Dramatis. Stackless tasklets are also a very nice way to handle this.

Thank you! I knew there would be a term for it. :)
Those libraries seem interesting - especially Dramatis. But neither of them seem as well suited for games as mine as I have lots of game-specific things like collision detection going on.
--
Sputnik Internet ¤
Web & Graphic Design, Marketing & Illustration

Tel 0870 742 5959
E-mail:
fiona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: