Re: [pygame] path module not found

Hi,

thanks for the reply, i'll surely check your code.

But we used OCempGui before in our project; as a normal python
package, not into our own tree.
The only thing we had to do was change the DEFAULTDATADIR variable in
Constants.py.
The path in that variable is hardcoded at installationtime, and we
changed it when generating to "."
Of course we copied the datadir to the root of /dist.
That worked fine before.

Since we took OCempGui in, we made the path dependant on our package
dir, so I doubt that is the problem here.

Chris