Re: [pygame] Py C/API - Using METH_O vs METH_VARARGS

Hi Cambell,

Thanks for the suggestion. It would simplify some code. Though I can't speak for the other Pygame developers, I believe on proposed change is to make all Pygame functions accept keyword arguments. Some functions already do, so maybe they all should to be consistent.

Lenard

Campbell Barton wrote:
Noticed METH_O isnt used anywhere in pygame, this avoids creating a
tuple only to get a single PyObject back out with PyArg_ParseTuple().

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>