Re: [pygame] pygame.mixer.music broken in py2app games?

What I'm saying is that you should try explicitly importing
pygame.mixer.music *as a module*.  It may be that, for whatever
reason, py2app is assuming it's a simple attribute of pygame.mixer and
not bundling the module.

Mind you, that's not how it's *supposed* to work, but so far it's the
only reason I can think of why pygame might work, but
pygame.mixer.music not.

-FM