[pygame] pygame.midi using portmidi?

hey,

I've been messing around with using midi input and output from pygame
using the portmidi library.

This should be quite useful for anyone interested in talking to
various midi controllers, or music equipment that talks midi.

The portmidi dll is only 13KB on windows, so I think maybe 60KB all up
once turning it into a python wrapper.  It also appears to be quite
portable, and is already available in debian/ubuntu/macports/redhat
etc.  I don't think it supports freebsd, since I don't think freebsd
has a finished midi driver yet.  portmidi apparently compiles ok with
mingw too... but I haven't tried it yet, I've just used a precompiled
version.

Any objections to including it as an optional part of pygame?  I think
it'd be very useful for people using pygame for music/multimedia
projects... or for people wanting to use more advanced controllers for
whatever reason.

cu,