Re: [pygame] still no ideas on that py2app pygame.mixer.music thing?

Hi,

I added a couple of printf statements to src/mixer.c and lib/__init__.py

get a download from here when it updates(r1751)
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

I think py2app stopped working correctly at some point, and the
imports are stuffing up.

One I know what it prints out, then maybe I can figure out what to do next.

I don't have access to a mac to test with at the moment...

Also, please try  "import pygame.mixer_music"  before you import
anything else in pygame.

cu,