Re: [pygame] Controlling Display Location on screen

Thanks. Would not have figured this one out easily :-)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kris Schnee" <kschnee@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pygame-users@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: [pygame] Controlling Display Location on screen

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:44:21 -0800, "Lin Parkh" <lparkh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it possible to set where on the monitor the display will appear? For
example I would like the pygame display to appear on a second monitor I
have. I see how to control resolution and size but not this. I am using
windows btw,

There was a command to center the SDL window, but in a recent version of
Pygame this command just didn't work. The window would appear in a random
place, often hanging over the screen's edge so that the program couldn't be properly used until the window is moved. I'm not sure whether the problem's
been fixed yet.

I think you need to "import os" and then set an environment flag
("os.setenv"?), and that the flag is "SDL_VIDEO_CENTER", in quotes.