Re: [pygame] Pygame for Android

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Stuart Axon <stu.axon+pygame@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 6 December 2010 04:39, Tom Rothamel <tom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> For the past month or so, I've been porting Ren'Py to the Android
>> platform. A few days ago, I had the first success. This required
>> porting Python and Pygame to Android. (I used an existing port of SDL
>> to Android.) As I don't believe I've seen a port of Pygame to Android,
>> I thought it would be useful if I broke out the pygame support into its own
>> distribution.
[..]
> Wow, super cool  -  I guess it has python inside it?
Agreed, great news :-)
I was just looking for ways to get my pygame-based projects to run on android.

Are you planning to eventually port the pygame.mixer ?

Anyway, good work.
I will try to get my hands on some android apps to test it.

Greetings,
Stas

--
Free-source educational programs for schools
http://www.schoolsplay.org ; and http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Schoolsplay