Re: [pygame] Pygame for Android

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 4:12 PM, <pie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Re: [pygame] Pygame for Android
I am porting over a game. Will I be able to put it on the Android market? Thanks for all that you have done. I will send you feedback soon!

Yes. Right now, I'm still trying to get the packaging story figured out. At least right now, it's not ready for commercial games, but I think free ones are close to ready to go, once I upload the pygame subset package to the market. (I'm waiting for more testing feedback before uploading - it's a bit of a chicken-egg scenario for now.)

Right now, the packaging test for Ren'Py is ongoing - you can see an example of what we have here:

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8673

Everything is pretty much parameterized so that tweaking a few strings is enough to get it working for pygame as well.Â