Re: [pygame] spammity spam on /wiki/patchesandbugs

Hi,

If you want to start at the top, I can start at the bottom.
    http://www.pygame.org/wiki/map.php

Also, do you have a bitbucket user name?  I'll give you permission to the hg repository... otherwise you would have to do all the changes through the web.  So if you just want to do it through the website, that is fine too.

cheers,