Re: [pygame] Help with pygame

Zack,
 There are a lot of problems with the script you posted, but the error
you are getting says that the first problem is with loading the image
file, so might as well start there.

 So on your next reply, please attach the image file you are trying to
load and draw. That way people can test themselves which would help a
lot in figuring out what's going on.