Re: [pygame] Quick OS survey - 2013

Ubuntu / Linux Mint

On Dec 6, 2013 10:11 AM, "Bryce Schroeder" <bryce.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
60% Mac OS 10.8
40% Ubuntu Linux

On 6 December 2013 08:01, Jason Marshall <jmm0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, if this survey were on a dedicated web service, then it never would have been created because setting up a dedicated web service would take too much effort. Also, fewer people would have noticed it and responded to it.

I'm still hoping for many more responses. Doesn't somebody use pygame with Windows 8.x?

Jason

From: Olivier Crouzet <olivier.crouzet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2013 1:06 AM
Subject: Re: [pygame] Quick OS survey - 2013

Dear all, it seems to me that if any single pygame user is going to answer this "survey", it won't be long until this list becomes full with any single answer! Wouldn't it be wise, if this really is a matter of interest, to set up a survey on a dedicated web service so everyone can continue discussing and reading pygame issues? Thanks for your understanding.

Olivier.