Re: [pygame] osx (mavericks) keyboard focus

Thatâs sort of what I suspected â itâs something about the fink
package.. unfortunately, Iâm using fink because there are other parts
of the program that need fink (or rather, I had trouble with using the
macport versions and the native versionâs a total disaster for this
project).
Thanks.
/jamie