[pygame] My game - Time Trek

Hi guys,

I've been unsuccessful at getting registered on pygame.org, so I thought I'd post a link to my game here. Sorry if that's the wrong thing to do.

My game (Time Trek) is based on a game I played on the TRS-80 (micro computer from the late 70s). I've updated... everything a bit :-)

Here's a link to download it :-

https://mega.co.nz/#!QZMTgR6S!4DJQ8KvQ5VdXwnCKIR63ouU2ng0z7Q93c4kzE3A1foo

It requires python 2.7 and a pygame 1.9.2 that contains the movie module (http://pygame.org/ftp/pygame-1.9.2a0.win32-py2.7.msi).
Also at least a core 2 duo or better processor.

I hope you enjoy it and any feedback is welcome.

Cheers,

Ted.

---