[pygame] Travis-CI builds

Hi,

I've been able to work around testing issues on Travis-CI to get a successful build under Linux and Python 2.7. This can automatically push out to PyPl if we want it to.

I am creating issues and pull requests to get around the problems I encountered. Take a look at them and give feedback if you like.

I'll work on building it under some other environments. If we can get this automated, I think that would really help with the up-keep of Pygame.

Paul Vincent Craven