Re: [pygame] Update on Pygame builds

Great ! and thanks for all the work

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 12:00 AM, Paul Vincent Craven <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I spent the today continuing to work on builds and packaging.
  • I can get pygame to build on Linux and push to PyPi Test server successfully.
  • I can get it to build on Travis-CI successfully and run tests. But I haven't tried pushing it from there.
  • I can get Pygame to build and work on a mac.
  • I can get Pygame to build on AppVeyor and create a binary wheel. Haven't gotten it to upload to PyPi Test successfully yet.
  • While there isn't a package "Pygame" on the server full PyPi server, it is reserved by someone. I'm not sure who can do the official updates.
Tomorrow I hope to improve the packaging and pushing to the PyPi test server from all platforms.

Paul Vincent Craven