[pygame] My game - Time Trek version 1.3.

Hi guys,

I've reworked my game (Time Trek) to use ffmpeg to play the movie sequences instead of the built-in movie module.

I've coded it to work on Windows, Linux and Mac, but I'm unable to test on either Linux or Mac, so I'm not sure if it'll work on those.

Here's a link to download it :-

https://mega.co.nz/#!wJ1CyApC!f17uBGBzfds2D0gQN5hEkqBnqtOriYT3ECT4S6C-Yi8

Because it doesn't require the movie module, it will now work with either python 2 or 3. It still requires pygame 1.9.2, and ffmpeg needs to be in the TimeTrek directory or in the path.
Also at least a core 2 duo or better processor.

Cheers,

Ted.

---