[pygame] Re: Fun NYE script

I posted it here fyi:

https://bitbucket.org/wrybread/nye-countdown/src/master/

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 9:57 AM Alec Bennett <wrybread@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I made a little Pygame script that shows where it's New Year's Eve for every hour on Monday, designed to be shown on a projector so people can have a little party every hour, not just at midnight locally. Plays a little countdown video (using VLC bindings) for maximum effect at the stroke of midnight.

It works well for my location (San Francisco) since we're one of the last places to experience midnight on that day.

Anyway I'll gladly post it if anyone would find it useful. Can email me either off or on list.