Re: [pygame] Widget set?

We have a simple "widget" set for Civil, and it works fairly well. It
provides what we need to set up the game before the actual game starts.
There are some dialogs where the user can select sceanrios, network and so
on. There are dialogs, labels, editfiels, buttons, images etc, and a
central "widget manager" that takes care of dispatching events to the
proper callbacks.

You can have a look at civil.sourceforge.net and use the online CVS
browser to look at the code. Stuff derived from "Dialog" are the actual
dialogs.

I do think there are better GUI toolkits out there, but you are free to
have a look at our stuff for ideas.