Re: [pygame] mc millan installer problems

mrfaro@libero.it wrote:
I tried to build an exe file with mc millan installer, but I
> encuntered problems with font: if i set None as font type,
> the program doesen't load the default font, also if it is in
> the same directory of the exe file. why?

you need the default font to be in the same directory as the file "font.pyd". it looks for a file named "freesansbold.ttf", which is the pygame default font.

I ask u another question: I saw that exe files are very slow:
> how can I speed up them??Someone can help me?

python executables still run the same speed as the regular python source. the EXE is just a conveniece for windows users. there are a few simple things you can do which might speed your game up, but the most important part is finding what part of the game is slow. there is a little tutorial for using the profiler in the python documentation.
http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/profile-instant.html