Re: [pygame] xlibconf: easy access to X11 font and color lookup

>>> Pete Shinners wrote
> this is very good. i'm thinking this should get rolled into pygame
> before the next major release. if someone can get windows compatability
> that would be awesome. if not, i'm sure to take a crack at it myself at
> some point.

Well, I grabbed the latest Python and installed it on my game machine,
ahem, I mean completely fully functional windows machine, and had a poke
around. I can find win32ui.CreateFont() and win32ui.CreateFontDialog()
pretty quickly, but they don't seem to Do The Right Thing. Don't know
if anyone else has better ideas, or if it's worth asking on the python
windows mailing list. I'm assuming that the PyCFont objects returned by
CreateFont() aren't useful to SDL, anyway.

Anthony, who's all icky now. windows. ick.