[pygame] wxPython and Pygame

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has been able to embed a Pygame window in a
wxPython application.  The procedure I've been trying is to get the
handle of the wxFrame / window, and then assigning the handle to the
pygame display window.  The problem is that I don't know how to access
/ change the variable that corresponds to the pygame window handle so
that it is reset to the wxFrame handle.  Have others had success with this?