Re: [pygame] Pygame VS PyOpengl?

pygame can not do hw alpha surfaces.  Also alpha is
quite slow with pygame( sdl at fault, not pygame ).

Problem with opengl of course is that people have to
have an opengl accelerator(more common every day).

There is a wrapper for the pygame.sprite library I
made which uses pyopengl to do the drawing.  It needs
a bit of work though.

Search the mailing list for various pyopengl blitting
things(including my wrapper).  There's also some
fairly fast code for doing scrolling backgrounds.

hello all, I am going to make a 2D game which will