[pygame] newsforge

Heya,

there's an article about Pathological on newsforge (see below) and I thought this might encourage the one or other Pygamic ;)

Arnd

Caution: this game is  pathological
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/01/29/1812244

    Move over, Frozen-Bubble. Thanks to an email message from one of our
    readers, I've found a new escape key. It's Pathological. No, really.
    That's the name. This game is more addictive than caffeine, more fun
    than an election year, and more frustrating than trying to find a real
    person to talk with behind the phone company's evil voice mail system.
    Go ahead, give it a try. You can't get hooked by playing it just once.
    Can you?

--
"Die Zukunft war frueher auch besser."
						- Karl Valentin -