Re: [pygame] video synch

> This doesn't sound so much like a video sync issue.
> Check to make sure you
> are calling pygame.display.flip() or
> pygame.display.update() after showing
> the text. It sounds like your levels load very
> fast, you may not need to
> show a loading screen?

Sorry my explanation was very bad. I mean that my
levels need several seconds to have updated, because
there are a lot of images to blit, so my text label
instead of to be visible for 10 seconds(example) I can
see it only for 3-4 seconds, because in the first
seconds the label is not yet appeared, because of all
that images to be drawn.
So I need a way to know when all the images are really
blitted, updated and visible on the screen...so I blit
my label that will be really visible for 10 seconds

thanx

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/