Re: [pygame] Right shift bug on Windows?

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 12:04:04PM +0200, Jussi Lepist? wrote:

> On my Windows computer, holding down the right shift key and pressing a key sends two KEYDOWN events: one with the pressed key and one with right shift as the key. The first one has right shift in mods, the second one doesn't. This doesn't happen with left shift, also this doesn't happen on my Linux computer and on another Windows computer I tested. Right shift works normally in other applications however... Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

See if Numlock is on on one, off on the other windows machine.

I've seen other, older games do this before ^_^

(where you have shift as secondary fire or some such, and try using
numpad (or was it non-numpad) directional keys with numlock (set or
clear, i forget))