[pygame] team needed for an indepth rpg

hi everyone. i am new here. i use to program in amos, which is a powerful games programming language for the amiga. i know that is a while back, but i believe that i can learn python just as fast, but more importanly, it is just fun to program.

my best games are bards tale, and games like Dungeon Craft

 i have an idea. all the free rpg's do not seem to have network support in them. even some of the paid version of those games are limited in multiplaying, or the type of os to play them on.

lots of the games tend to be about zelda or a simular theme, but most people forgot what gameplay is all about. i am one of these people that were around from the beginning of the game, such as, pacman, dig-dug or even tank. i grow up playing some of the best games. the problem i see now is that everything is 3d and 3d is not that good for gameplay. there is not must thought needed to play them.

the game i would like to program is simular to Dungeon Craft at http://uaf.sourceforge.net/

that is my idea of game play. picture in your mind, 100 people online in that game and trying to be the first to make it to level 500. with over 600 mosters and too many spells to list. this is my idea of a game. where we can see that the game has game play and is indepth. the problems with the game is many things.. first the author of the game, and i am not saying anything bad about him, but he is not even thinking about netplay. infact, each new version that is released to the public, only contains a new spell or a bug fix. the next thing i see that could be better, is a 3d area instead of the 2d he has now. that would result in better graphics of course.

that game is what i would like to make in python. a classic game what is playing with network and on lots of os. the game will be simular to Dungeon Craft but will have a 3d feel to it, instead of a 2d one. i am sure that python with pygame can do this. if not, i would like to here about it.

i need a team, people that want to program such a game.

the game will be open source, but the copyright will remain with me ofcourse. this is just because their needs to be copyrighted to someone and since i am the first to discuse this, i figure that it is fair that i be the copyright holder. copyright holder is not as important as the fun we could all have in the making and playing of that type of game.

once again, i need to begin this project and fast, and i am very modivated in doing it. anyone that wants to be apart of this project, reply to this message or contact me at yahoo messages: uyta_manager

lots of feedback about how the game could be made in pygame/python is needed. thank you

Do you Yahoo!?