Re: [pygame] good IDE?

Hi, this is my first message to the list, I'm lorca...

a good IDE is eric3 http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html

-----

eric3 is a full featured Python IDE that is written in PyQt using the QScintilla editor widget. For information on PyQt and QScintilla please see Riverbank Computing <http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk>. Please note, that eric3 needs PyQt 3.6 or newer and QScintilla 1.0 or newer.
*Note:* In order to use eric3 under Win... operating systems you need a commercial or educational license of Qt 3.x from Trolltech and the corresponding license of PyQt (which includes QScintilla) from Riverbank.

-----

Stefan Elwesthal wrote:

Hi all!

Guess this question has been here before, but are there any real suitable IDE's for developing Pygame apps? I would really enjoy one with code completition etc, improves my learningcurve ;)

Regards
Stefan