[pygame] Docs Update Recommendation

Hi,

In the pygame.event.pre_init() (and also init) documentation, it says the 3rd argument is
"stereo".  I've always assumed this was a bool: stereo yes or no.  I've just figured out it isn't.
It's more appriately channels.  1 or 2.  Of course, calling it channels would be confusing with
the other Channels, but maybe a breif description of stereo (like the other arguments already
have) would prevent others from making the same mistake.

Regards,
Steve