Re: [pygame] ChangeColor Routine

Wow, that is very fast. Thanks for the tip!

I'm now wondering if it would be possible to apply a formula to all pixels in a picture at once, using numeric.

I want to modify the R, G, B, A values of a picture separately - something like 'add 2 to r, subtract 4 from g, leave B and A alone' sort of thing.

Do you know of a way to do that? I wish I knew Numeric better, but it's very confusing.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can lend!