Re: [pygame] Some Platforms

In linux I got these warnings :-
python rects.py
rects.py:313: SyntaxWarning: name 'interactGroup' is
assigned to before global declaration
  def main():
rects.py:313: SyntaxWarning: name 'botGroup' is
assigned to before global declaration
  def main():
rects.py:313: SyntaxWarning: name 'itemGroup' is
assigned to before global declaration
  def main():
rects.py:313: SyntaxWarning: name 'bombGroup' is
assigned to before global declaration
  def main():
rects.py:313: SyntaxWarning: name 'platGroup' is
assigned to before global declaration
  def main():

The only problem with it is lack of instructions as a
user.
The code seems clear from my little look at it and
well commentated (I do speak Spanish as well)