Re: [pygame] Create an exe

David Holland wrote:
Kris

Thanks for that, I got these errors :-

The following modules appear to be missing {'AppKit',
'Foundation', 'objc'] and no .exe is created
Now I have searched for these on the internet without
success (lots of noise little signal).
Any ideas ?

I got that same error, but it built the EXE anyway. It appeared (along with other files) in a new Python subdirectory, "dist". Did you look there?

When I got an error about malfunction fonts, I got directed to this explanation about putting FREESANSBOLD.TTF in the EXE's directory:
> http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/pygame-users/1968229

But that's not the error you're getting, right?

Kris