Re: [pygame] Mouse button order reversed for 1.7 versus 1.6

debian linux, cvs pygame(pretty much the same as that 1.7 prerelease).
left 1, middle 2, right 3.

pygame 1.6 debian linux.
left 1, middle 2, right 3.

1.2.7+1.2.8cvs20041007-4.1

So they are the same on linux with the same version of SDL...

I tried on windows XP home with python22/pygame 1.6 and
python24/pygame 1.7 and the button numbers are the same as linux on
both versions...
ie:   left 1, middle 2, right 3.

There seems to be no changes to that related in the pygame cvs.  I can
also not find any changes related to that in the libsdl change log.
There were some other mouse changes in sdl, although it seems not
related to mouse button numbers.  I also checked the SDL header files,
and there seems to be no change.

Can anyone else see the mouse button change?  Run the pygame example:
eventlist.py to see what mouse buttons are.  If you don't have it...
download it here:  http://www.madecollective.com/~rene/eventlist.py

I'll try searching the sdl mailing list for clues.

Cheers,