[pygame] AbstractCroup & etc...

I am translating pygame documentation into Czech and now came to Sprite.
Below are functions, that are stated in sprite ref and which I was not able to
call in python shell. Also sprite.py was check by me and there is nothing like these:

AbstractGroup     - (class) - a base for containers for sprites
AbstractGroup.add    - add sprite to group
AbstractGroup.clear    - erase the previous position of all sprites
AbstractGroup.copy    - copy a group with all the same sprites
AbstractGroup.draw    - draw all sprites onto the surface
AbstractGroup.empty    - remove all sprites
AbstractGroup.has    - ask if group has a sprite or sprites
AbstractGroup.remove    - remove sprite from group
AbstractGroup.sprites    - get a list of sprites in the group
AbstractGroup.update    - call update for all member sprites
Sprite.check to see if the sprite is in any group    -
Sprite.list used sprite container    -
OrderedUpdates        - (class) - OrderedUpdates(sprite or group, ...)

Is it from previous versions? And just not up-to-date documentation? Thanks for your help...

Pavel

--
gen2n ICQ 176015287