Re: [pygame] Flash content

Joan Planas Illas wrote:
Hi all,

I'm working on an app using Pygame and VLC(for video) over an Opengl frame . I'm trying to get Flash working but I haven't found anything that suits my demands. I want newer Flash files to work but I saw that Gnash and swfdec don't deal with flash versions higher than 7.
What are your 'demands'?
If you just want to play them you should be able to use the official flash player and use subprocess to open a file with it, right?
Do you need it to be portable?
Are you trying to display flash in an OpenGL frame?