Re: [pygame] Using surfarray with numpy

Rikard Bosnjakovic wrote:
On 2/8/07, Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 From the docs, pygame.surfarray will not work if you do not have
Numeric installed. Is it possible to make it work with NumPy instead?

Lenard Lindstrom did a post with this link some week ago:

http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame18-numpy-py24-win.zip

The substitute surfarray and sndarray modules are compiled for Python 2.4 and Pygame 1.8.0 on Windows. But I expect they will work for pygame 1.7.1 as well. I also have Python 2.5 versions that I can make available.

I make the modules available to those curious to try out NumPy. I don't plan to provide NumPy support in the long run.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>