Re: [pygame] pygame is a disgrace

Your two main issues seem to be that pygame isn't pythonic enough, and that no one has compiled a python 2.5 version for you. I'm not quite sure what you mean by not pythonic enough, I wouldn't mind if some of the functions in some of the modules, for instance transform, were merged with Surface objects. If you have some specific suggestions the developers would probably like to hear them. As for not having a 2.5 version available for you, why not compile it yourself? If you can't, that suggests you don't know what compiling would entail, and in that case you really don't have enough information to complain about how long it is taking for an official binary to come out. Maybe there are some specific problems with 2.5 and pygame we aren't aware of... but you should ask this list before overreacting and calling the whole project a disgrace.