Re: [pygame] pygame is a disgrace

http://opioid-interactive.com/~shang/python-win32/pygame-1.7.1release.win32-py2.5.exe

I did a quick test and everything seemed to work fine, but haven't
tested it throughly, as I too am still mainly using Python 2.4.

--
Sami Hangaslammi

On 2/17/07, Phil Hassey <philhassey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sami,

Thanks lots for your help.  I get an email or so every week asking when they
will be available (since I maintain the website.)  Can you post links to the
binaries here?  I'm not using python 2.5 yet - but if a few other people who
are could download them and test 'em out quick and say they work just fine,
I'll post them to the website and add a news message about that.

Thanks!
Phil

Sami Hangaslammi <sami.hangaslammi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 FWIW, I've compiled pygame-1.7.1 (as well as Numeric-24.2 for
surfarray) for Python2.5-win32 and would be happy to contribute the
installer to the pygame site if there's need. I also tried compiling
pygame-1.8 a couple of weeks back, but it seemed to have a lot of new
dependencies for headers and libs that I couldn't find outright.

--
Sami Hangaslammi