Re: [pygame] pygame.org - update finished!

That's a good idea.

Emails could be per user, and per project.  Authors are automatically
set to have emails sent to them for their own projects.  Also other
interested people can select to get updates on a project update too.
Once a person is logged in, they could see on the project page a check
box with "Email me on project updates []".

There is already a RSS feed for projects... So you can use that to
monitor new projects.
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/rsslinks

Maybe we could add a comment RSS link too.  Not sure how this would
best work though.