Re: [pygame] eggs. windows, and osx eggs?

thanks.

Yeah, I think it is.

hrmm.  Well my addition doesn't seem to make easy_install install
pyobjc for me.  I tried to put PyObjc there too - but no goodness.

I tested that by manually removing the PyObjC like so first:
sudo rm -rf /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/PyObjC*

Then installing from the egg, and trying to import pygame (which gives
me the pyobjc required message).