Re: [pygame] If statements paused at click hold on window title bar?!

Looking at the pyglet mailing list archives, it seems the way Alex &
co. get the event loop to pump during window move and resize events is
to handle the WM_USER+7174 windows message - which told windows not to
do resize and move operations in a tight inner loop anymore.