Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

So that's it, huh? Pygame refuses to take responsibility for its own channel?

I suppose what I can do is talk to the user jeremyb about ##pygame.
With luck, I could ask the FreeNode staff to shut down #pygame and
redirect to ##pygame, like they did with #physics and ##physics when
#physics got deregistered. Getting #pygame back to the Pygame project
was my first option, but, well, no luck.