Re: [pygame] Mail list Archive ...

On Sunday 24 February 2008 18:33, Clinton Lee Taylor wrote:
>  Just a quick question.  Checking the maillist archives
> (http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Browse/Collapsed/pygame-users/),
> I see they only go up to 13th August 2007 ... Am I looking in the
> wrong place or have the archives not update to archived ...

 The ActiveState archives did seem to stop some time in August, yes. There are
two other archives now mentioned on the pygame info page
(http://pygame.org/wiki/info):
 Gmane: http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.pygame
 Seul.org: http://archives.seul.org/pygame/users/

 I've just reworded the wiki page in question so that people aren't initially
guided to the out-of-date archive.

 - Mel C