Re: [pygame] Latest setup changes

Marcus von Appen wrote:
Hi,

can you please give rev 1127 a run? I made some minor change in the
setup so the additional files in lib/ will be installed again. As it
seemed earlier versions broke the setup and did not install the icon and
font files causing pkgdata and other modules to fail.

Regards
Marcus
I missed the cmdclass entry already in the keywords dictionary when adding my own custom build class. Then I added my own patch to put data files back into the package directory, but only for Windows. Who knew that identical keys in a dictionary display does not cause a compiler error. I had to make some minor repairs to get MinGW builds working properly again. Hopefully this time I did not break anything else.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>