Re: [pygame] PyDay #1

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 12:27 PM, James Paige <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1024 is used because it is a power of two.
1000 is not a power of two.
Yes, I know.  But Kilo and 1024 are not the same.  I know why it is, but I still think it is confusing to anyone unfamiliar with computers.
--
There are 10 kinds of people;
Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.