Re: [pygame] free 3D glasses in some US grocery stores

A couple of years ago, I released a little OpenGL/pygame rendering
engine called Spyre, and an extension for stereoscopic 3D.

It supported Red/blue glasses and eDimensional LCD glasses.

I haven't used the 3D stuff, so it has probably gotten out of sync
with the Spyre library, but if anybody is interested, I can test and
update it.

David

http://pduel.sourceforge.net/spyre/frames.html

--
dkeeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pitcher's Duel -> pitchersduel.python-hosting.com