[pygame] LayeredDirty and DirtySprite doesn't work well with the visible flag?

Hello again.

Sorry about the thread thing, i didn't intended to write this in an already existing thread (don't really know how mailinglists work exactly ^^).

About the dirty thing:

All sprites that are invisble are not dirty (except when they become first invisble).
e.g. when i hide them (visible = 0) i also set them dirty, from then on, they aren't dirty anymore. So all the .draw() method should do is only render the visible sprites and more or less ignore the invisble ones, thus it only has to render around 15 sprites now, but it still takes extremely long.

What i'm wondering is that suddenly everything works finde for me (it doesn't take several seconds anymore) but for some friends i send it it still takes so long to render... i'm still wondering y thats happening...

About profiling:

dunno? I don't really understand what the list is telling me (its like 3 sites long so if you want i can send it).
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a