Re: [pygame] Surfarray.array_alpha() bugfix, py2exe/py2app segfault

Marcus von Appen wrote:
On, Mon Feb 02, 2009, Zack Schilling wrote:

[numpy surfarray problems]

The more I read about the numpy problems for numpysurfarray and
numpysndarray, the more I'd love to throw that whole bunch away...

Sorry for being not constructive ;-). If noone else is quicker with
that, I'll start to rework the whole numpy stuff from next week on or so
within the pgreloaded branch and port it to the trunk later on - it
needs some refactoring anyways to get rid of the being-50-times-slower
issue(s).

Regards
Marcus
Well, for starters the buffer proxy object only borrows a reference to its parent surface (no PY_INCREF/PY_DECREF calls).

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>