Re: [pygame] Very beginner level question

Bill Coderre wrote:

On Feb 6, 2009, at 1:51 PM, Matthias Treder wrote:
There are excellent tutorials on the pygame website, why don't you
start off there? This one is short and answers all your basic
questions:
http://www.pygame.org/docs/tut/intro/intro.html

That's a great example program, but I noticed that the graphics files are all borked. (I tried Safari and FireFox on Mac.)

Not that hard to find another ball.bmp file, but.
For Windows and OS X users you can get the very latest Pygame build here:

http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

It even includes the documentation, with non-borked graphics.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>