[pygame] Re: your game

btw, You can set the room in roommanager.py , the rooms classes ge instantiated there, the room classes are in are in world.py.

Love, tullaris.

2009/2/9 Johan Ceuppens <tullarisc@xxxxxxxxx>
You have to fix the leftbuttonpressed method in entity.py:
to:

def leftbuttonpressed(self,mouse,text):
        return None

then run 'python game.py'

move around with the arrow keys and drop bombs with 'b'. Try to find keys and solve the first dungeon and kill the dracolich. It's right in front of you when you start the game.

You can click on green myconids to talk. I'm still working on all the game text.

Love, tullaris.